Sunday, July 01, 2007

Excited for August

It made me really sad that I would be stuck in Chicago all summer. Stuck is a bad term. I love Chicago and there is so much to do here. I stumble out randomly and it seems to have a festival on every corner... practically everyday.

But I'm so antsy to leave. It's been awhile since I've been anywhere. New York was awesome as a spring break, but I want to go some place different. I'll probably be in Chicago for a long time later in the year. M3 and M4s all say: ENJOY THIS LAST SUMMER. IT IS YOUR LAST SUMMER. LAST

Well for a week in August, this is going to happen:

From: O'Hare (Chicago)
To: Heathrow (London)
Depart: 29 Jul 2007
Class: World Traveller
Operated by: British Airways
Booking status: Confirmed

From: Heathrow (London)
To: O'Hare (Chicago)
Depart: 8 Aug 2007
Class: World Traveller
Operated by: British Airways
Booking status: Confirmed

I am ECSTATIC.

1 comment:

tb said...

omg you're going to LDN!!!!!

:::Jealous::::

hmm british airways too.. how classy..