Thursday, February 01, 2007

Too good to be true

wow. i haven't been this excited about a new artist in a LONGGG time. I've posted about Mika before and before. I finally got to listen to the entire new album, and it is AMAZING. I thought he wouldn't be able to make songs as good as "Grace Kelly" or "Relax (Take it Easy)" (which I heard in Club Moncaco the other day) but it's just amazing! I can't wait to get his cd (booo for the states getting it in March) and I hope he comes to Chicago to perform!!! And it doesn't hurt he's easy on the eyes either ;-).

This is one of my favorites on his cd, "Lollipop":sucking too hard on your lollipop, oh love's gonna get you down...

whoa. yesterday kristopher called me last night. and he and kendra are in town!! it was awesome to spend time with them yesterday and tonight. kendra has a interview here, and I hope she gets in!! obviously, the wife came along for the vacation, which is awesome. more people should visit chicago! too bad i can't show them around more. stupid CVRR exam!! must hunker down and study. btw, GO BEARS! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

Jeffery said...

The album is not available in us, but I just ordered it from Amazon.co.uk!

Show MIKA some LOVE by voting for him on AOL Music. He will be featured if he has the most votes by the end of March - GO VOTE NOW!

Also, check out my post here.