Thursday, February 08, 2007

Listen to: With Love

been obsessed with this song for days. playing this song nonstop. knew she was going down kylie's route, but I wasn't expecting this...this is hilary's comeback.get it here.

so this exam tomorrow, unit 4: cardiovascular/pulmonary/respiratory/renal (aka CVRR) is apparently the hardest exam for the entire year (rumoured to have an avg of 50 last year...) i guess i should get back to it. sigh. can't wait for the weekend! booze!! going to see the shins!!

happy birthday to amir and eiline!!! celebrate well! miss you both!!!

4 comments:

Judy said...

That picture of you and Eiline? Classic.

eiline said...

hahaha, i feel loved. <3

chethana said...

OOOoooh I'm so jealous you're going to see the Shins!!!!! I thought you didn't like them all that much...? I want you to scream like a girl on my behalf. Call me sometime! xoxo chethana

Amir Tusher said...

thanks dennis!!! =)