Friday, February 16, 2007

I’d hate to come down to their level and become a BW

A basic woman.


LOL. Oh Klymaxx. I was talking to Judy tonight, and the subject of Klymaxx came up. Way back when, we were watching SNL together in McCoy with Kristopher too!! :-p The host was Halle Berry, and there was a skit that advertised the "Best of Klymaxx". We all thought it was a joke, but it wasn't! I think this band epitomizes the excess and frivolity of 80s music. Just watch their music video.What is up with her hair? What is up with the half naked man on like a crucifix dancing in a chair? WHAT IS UP WITH EVERY SECOND OF THIS VIDEO?!?

my ode to judy. how i miss you!

get this amazing mashup I found. It mixes MIA with Klymaxx. URAQT in the Ladies Room




Don’t slap me cuz I’m not in the mood.

*edit* song almost as good as the one before: "The Men All Pause"

I know I was lookin’ good
I had my Kenneth Cole shoes on
My Gianni Versace blue leather suit
My nails were done and my hair was fierce
And I was riding in a Cooper’s limousine
Don’t you want to ride


blue leather suit??!?!??! puahhaha. i want my hair to be FIERCE. this song is for that special someone. you know who you are.

2 comments:

Judy said...

What are you talking about? Your hair IS fierce.

acetonile said...

Once that first video got to the 'hot guy' dancing in the chair, I had to pause to go to the bathroom. I was laughing THAT hard.