Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Treats!

Ahhhhhhh! I love you Stacy and Jess Lee!!! You guys are awesome!
So I get home after part 1 of my 2 day exam before the holidays, and I have a package slip that awaits! oooOOOooooooOOOOOoooh. That's the sound I make whenever I receive a package slip. Turns out it was a huge package from Stacy and Jess all the way from Baltimore!! with Christmas treats!! Coconut-cranberry macaroons! Orange nut bars! Chocolate and peanut biscotti! Peppermint bark! And yes! Rice krispies treats! I love you guys! Definitely good study food for part 2 (aka anatomy/histology) tomorrow. GOING HOME TO CALIFORNIA TOMORROW! W00T!

And! I forgot to post up picture when we went "ice skating". I think we went a little too late and it was crowded. Jiyeon, Jefferson and I headed over to Millennium Park for the skating rink. It was like a 2 hour wait to get skates, so it wasn't as successful as we thought it would be. But Jiyeon went, cuz she had her ice skates! So nice! Plus we did get to see a proposal in the middle of the rink. REALLY cheesy but cute nonetheless. Would you want to be proposed like that in front of hundreds of people?

No comments: