Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Cats that look like Hitler

What have I been doing over break? Being a bum that is. Waking up, reading the paper, doing the sudoku/jumble/crossword while watching the catfights on the View. THIS is paradise. Being the total NYERD, I assigned myself "homework" of reading my foot tall stack of Entertainment Weekly-s, Rolling Stones, Giants, Interviews, etc. But the best reading material by far is Details. The male equivalent to Vogue that has yet to come out of the closet, but with FUNNY/LAUGHOUTLOUD writing. This is where I found this:Cats that look like Hitler. aka Kitlers. PUAHAHA.

Hello. I'm anti-cat. Shudders. Such bad species. I had a mini-stroke when I saw this.Ralph Lauren Polo for DOGS??? OMFG SO CUTE. Must get one for Bebe. She needs to be decked out in style. I forsee myself as one of those old men with a little pooch in purse. Sad.

Yay!!! Tina and Mike are here! Plus Olivia's coming too! MUST HANG OUT.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm so jealous... Give Hubby a smack on the ass for me.