Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Google = GENIUS

Everyone knows how google has revolutionized email with Gmail. If you don't have an gmail account, PLEASE contact me. You need to get gmail because it is the best email service out there.

But google has just released a new program that revolutionizes how you surf the web. It's called Google Reader. If you know me, I spend a lot of time on the internet. Who doesn't these days? I hop from blog to blog to blog, learning such interesting irrelevant hodge podge knowledge of paris hilton's daily run with the law, lindsay lohan's fire crotch, and learning to to pimp my macbook. What Google Reader does is compile all the sites that have RSS feeds (aka most blogs), and puts it in your "Inbox" when the website has updated with a new post. GENIUS. So basically, you don't have to visit each site to read what's new. The program will automatically do it for you. Try it out!

No comments: