Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Depression. 6 months early

*edit*
in reponse to judy's post, this is what my sadness looks like:and i thought this was funny too.DAMN CANADA for blowing their cold wind to the midwest!

wtf is wrong with this picture:
ok. so I should be used to east coast weather right?!? As a Californian, I feel like I've braved well through the "extreme" cold of Baltimore four years. Hey, Pre, Olivia and I even drove through that hellish snow storm in Boston that one spring break. But never have I experience this before. CHANCE OF SNOW IN OCTOBER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know it's currently 80's in San Jose and Baltimore right now. So jealous.

Chicago weather has been good so far. Except for those weekly thunderstorms, torential downpours, daily 90 mph winds and that one tornado experience. all pretty much expected, right? but i'm not ready for snow yet. it's just too soon. I can't bring out the winter coat just yet. this is just unacceptable.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I probably won't feel like this for all of winter, but I'm a little jealous that you got some snow. :p