Thursday, July 13, 2006

RIP Xanga

When Hopkins started, everyone started blogging. For some reason, Xanga had been the blog of choice for most Hopkins people. It's been a lot of fun doing that, but after reading the Underwear Drawer, I've been inspired to start a new blog detailing my new adventures in the next stage of my life: MEDICAL SCHOOL. Hopefully life won't be mundane that there will be nothing to talk about. So why not start a new one at Xanga? I chose Blogger because it looks pretty, and associates well with Flickr so I can easily upload pictures. I hope this is a way I can reach out to most people, and hopefully I won't lose touch with you guys at Hopkins.

3 comments:

peo said...

Dennis... do I get credit for introducing you to the Underwear Drawer (through Tina)? Pretty please, Mr. Future Dr.?

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.