Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pretty Red Lanterns on the ceiling

Day 10

"My Name Is Kim SamSoon" is my favorite Korean drama because it is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, and actually has good acting, scripts and awesomely good looking people. (By the way, Daniel Henney was on EVERY SINGLE BILLBOARD. He is the face of all brands.) One of my favorite scenes of SamSoon, is when HyunBin follows SamSoon in the cable car up Namsan. This was the day I finally convinced my family to visit this park in central Seoul. We took the car up to the N tower and it was a great place to see the entire view of Seoul. Too bad it was really hazy, so the visibility wasn't all that great. Now I can get that checked off my list and I will watch the series again for the 30000th time.

The night before was really interesting because my dad's high school's friends stayed over until 3:00am. I don't think I've seen my dad drink that much. He said that he drank his alcohol quota of 20 years that night which is equivalent of 5 shots. It was funny seeing my dad's Korean friends, but one of them was definitly beligerant. Oh these Koreans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.