Thursday, July 13, 2006

On the 20th Floor of my mom's cousin's apartment

Day 19

This was filling last run of errands in Korean day. We all followed my dad to a piano shop to get some supplies for his work. I guess they don't sell the same stuff here in the states, or it's a lot cheaper in Korea. We then set off to Myeongdong, which is an upscale area in Seoul. The cathedral, which was the oldest catholic cathedral in Korea, we saw there was really pretty. My dad was telling me how trendy the neighborhood was, and it was true. Students dressed in their fashion gear were walking left and right. Korean people in Seoul are REALLY pretty. The girls know how to strut their stuff, and the guys really take their time to look right. The style right now I feel like is vintage gypsyness with punk elements. I doubt I can dress like that. I wish I took pictures of more Seoul people and their fabulous garb.

In the afternoon, we met up with the rest of the group at Han river near the Olympic village. We all decided to take a river ride up the river to see all the sites of Seoul by boat. It was a really nice hour long trip to see all the skyline by boat. I wish I got to see it when it was at night. But I feel like it's more of a couples thing. There was major PDA everywhere.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.