Thursday, July 13, 2006

mmmmm... Korean McDonald's


mmmmm... Korean McDonald's
Originally uploaded by dwhang.
Day 14

After a sleepless night of snoring strangers, we headed out to find a hotel in the Nampodong area in Busan. We easily found a hotel and explored the neighborhood. Nampodong was definitely the place to shop in Busan. There were small vendors that sold cheap goods and every single fake purse ever made in the world. (I snagged myself a fake Gucci manpurse.) If you walk towards the other end, there were tons of upscale shopping to do. My favorite was American Apparel. Unfortunately the American dollar is WEAK, so everything there was more expensive if I bought it in California. But I did find some True Religion jeans for 29,000 won = $29!! So cheap. They had tons of Energie, Diesel jeans at that same price too, but none were in my size. Best shopping ever!

This day was also the day we had Korean Pizza hut. One big difference? The salad bar. Unlimited salad with your pizza! Now why can't we have that here? It's such a good idea to have something nice and refreshing with the greasy pizza, which wasn't really greasy. Most of the American food I had in Korea was definitely less greasy and in smaller portions. I guess that's why we're so fat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.