Saturday, July 15, 2006

Listen to: ClaZziQuai

If you guys don't know me already, I live for music. I'm always looking for new music to challenge and excite me. I guess I'll use this blog to as a springboard to launch some of the great new music that I'm listening to.

So the first installment will be: ClaZziQuai. So now who is ClaZziQuai? They're a three member group of Korean-Canadians that mostly plays classy lounge music similar to Thievery Corporation and a less moody Massive Attack. They sound infuses between electronica and jazz to produce smooth music that I truly appreciate. Listen to them now 1 2.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dennis!
wow u look like u hit up all the prime spots!! :)
good to have talked to you --
have fun at shakiiiira's concert and then in chicago! hopefully our paths will cross again in the near future :)
minddyyy

Dan Ahn said...

Hey Dennis... hope you are doing well. its kind of weird being at jhu now and not seeing you around :(

anyways, i took a listen... i love it. congrats...ur the first person to introduce me to korean music that i enjoy :)

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.