Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gyeongbokgung (King's Palace in Seoul)

Day 12

We were dropped off at my aunt's house. She was the one who babysat me for a couple of years. She and I bonded had an immediate connection, and we bonded over Elton John and Yanni. I heart melted when she showed me her copy of Yanni: Live at the Acropolis video I personally made for her.

It was really great seeing her again, and she dresses so much hipper than I do. She works for Ask Enquired, a Korean clothing line that has British influences. She was really sweet for getting me some clothes too! Our family got to see their apartment and Kenny! I haven't seen my cousin in such a long time, and he grew a lot! He's definitely going to be taller than me, but that's not hard to beat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.